Company "Pensiunea Sugo SRL''
In the course of its activities, "Súgó Pension; (hereinafter: Data Controller) takes extra care to protect personal data, comply with mandatory legal provisions, and handle data safely and fairly.
Data of the Data Controller: Company name: "Pensiunea Sugo SRL "
- "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- "processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- "data subject" - the person viewing or browsing the "website"
- "provider" or "controller" : Pensiunea Sugo SRL, CUI RO16788836, nr inreg. J19/900/2004, sediu ODORHEIU SECUIESC, STR. SINTIMBRU NR. 57 county Hargita
- "website": the sugopanzio.ro website
This policy refers to the personal data processed by the provider after a data subject visits the website.
The personal data is processed according to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016.
The following personal data will be processed:
- first and last name
- phone number
- e-mail address
These personal data will be processed if the data subject completes and submits on of the following forms:
- room reservation form
- request an offer form
- contact form
The controller will never give out any personal data to third party companies.
In the accommodation area operated by Súgó Panzió , there are 6 cameras - which record and store images - for the personal and property security of the Guests. Camera surveillance is indicated by the pictogram and warning text. The purpose of camera surveillance is the protection of property, i.e. the protection of assets representing significant values and the personal values of the Guests, given that the detection of violations, the prosecution of the perpetrator, and the prevention of these illegal acts are not possible in any other way, and their proof cannot be achieved by any other method. The legal basis for this data management is your voluntary consent. If you enter the monitored area of Súgó Panzió despite the posted warning, your consent to the taking of pictures is deemed to have been given. Please do not enter if you do not wish to consent to this. The camera system works on a closed chain network, 24/7, i.e. continuous operation, the storage duration of the recorded footage is 48 hours. You can request more information about the data management related to the camera system when booking the accommodation.